Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbook Day Challenges

Every year I participate in My Pink Stamper's National Scrapbook Day Challenges! This year was no exception! She always hosts great challenges and then offers great prizes!


Challenge 12... Kid Theme



Challenge 11... Pink, Green and Black



Challenge 10... all about pets



Challenge 9... Glitz, Glam and Glitter



Challenge 8... Summer Theme



Challenge 7... a Layout of my baby sis and her baby





Challenge 6... incorporating a tag in my project




Challenge 5... 3D I am not sure you can acutally see the depth of this card but it is full of popdots.




Challenge 4... Mother's Day

My 10 year old, Levi, asked me if he could do this one! I told him he was more then welcome to join the fun!




Challenge 3... Breast Cancer Theme


I made a similar card for my Grandmother when she was diagnosed. Now, whenever I make a BCA card I always follow the same sketch! It makes me think of Grandma D!




Challenge 2... use craft carstock




Challenge 1... Cupcake


I had SO much fun making this! I used a "snow Marker" to give the frosting some depth!






See you next year!!









No comments:

Post a Comment