Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oh, how I have neglected you!!

I can't believe that it has been two years since I posted on my scrappy blog!

It has been a crazy two years for sure! About a year and half ago we moved to paradise, aka Hawaii! We absolutely love the HI life!  My boys love just about anything that involves the water! Surfing, Kitesufing, Paddle boarding, Windsurfing, and Sailing!  As for me, well I am the cheerleader and photographer!

About a year ago, I got a call that my mom was in the ER for a suspected stroke! At 56 years old, that was pretty scary! Within a few days we found out that she had 6 brain tumors! Her poor little body deteriorated in a matter of days! It was so painful to watch her body fail her so quickly! Just weeks later, she took her last breath on Earth and her first breath in Heaven! I miss her desperately!!

I have not been posting, but I have been crafting!  I had decided that I needed to stop making cards and focus on our family scrapbooks! But then I won a spot in the Stretch Your Stamps 2 class and I am back to making cards!! Who can pass up a free class with your favorite two stampers?? Not this girl!! So, I am making cards for the next couple weeks and then I back to scrapbooks! I am currently working on our Disney Paris Album and I would sure love to get that completed before I need to start working on Christmas Calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment