Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cards

I realized this week that I should be calling myself a "Carder" rather then a "Scrapper". I make a million times more cards then I do LO's. I AM going to finish a LO I started before I make another card! Really, I AM!!

I made this card last night and I am SO pleased with the way it turned out. Now, I just need someone to have a little girl! My sister is due in September so I guess she will get it.

My friend loaned me her butterfly punch and I am having so much fun with it.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Alecia! Beautiful cards!! You are inspiring me. Sure wish we lived closer so we could scrap together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, both of these cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards! It's great that you love making them, they are such a challenge for me!!!

    Hope your doing well and you have a really wonderful weekend!
    e.

    ReplyDelete