Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Ornament

Since I have finished my gift bags, I have moved on to Gift Card Holders. This patterned paper is some of my very favorite and I only had scraps left of it. But they are perfect for these ornaments. There is also a little pocked on the back of these for a gift card or cash.

Oh, and I LOVE having Copic markers. I didn't have ribbon that matched so I pulled out my Copic markers and MADE my own matching ribbon by coloring some white ribbon! The color is perfect!


5 comments:

  1. Smart girl "dying" ribbon with Copic. Very cute here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and also very clever with coloring the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Alecia! Nice way to make custom ribbon with your Copic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Alecia! Great use of those emarkers!

    ReplyDelete