Friday, July 17, 2009

Frustrating Mail day...

I know that this really isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of life. But after an anxious wait I hate it when you don't get what you ordered or your order is broken.

I have wanted this Misting Mat for months!

I found it at a website on sale and I had a 20 % off coupon so I decided to order it! I waited patiently, well maybe not too patiently but I did wait. I received it today! I was SO excited... until I opened the box and found out that they had shipped me the wrong size!! :( Now, I have to wait another week or so until the new one arrives!

I also got my order from Scentsy and my burner is chipped! They will replace it ASAP, but I still have to wait! The scented bricks are SO yummy and I guess I will just have to keep opening the package to smell while I wait for my burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment